Signal Hill Circular - May 14, 2021
Signal Hill Circular
for the week ended Friday May 14, 2021
We are honored to be living, working and playing on the traditional, unceded ancestral territories of the St'át'yemc Nation.
Learning Connections for our staff and students
Daily Health Check
Thanks to a new app, it's easier than ever for your students or their parents to complete their daily health check each morning.
Developed in partnership with Public Health and the BC Centre for Disease Control, and a group of students, the K-12 daily health check website and mobile app help students and families make the best decisions on whether to attend school, stay home, or take other measures. Questions and answers are easy to understand and are based on current health guidelines. All content is written with the K-12 age group in mind.
As indicated in the Provincial COVID-19 Health Safety Guidelines for K-12 Settings, parents and caregivers should assess their children daily for illness before sending them to school. Please share the information about the new K-12 Health Check App with your students and families to make this process easier.
Parent Advisory Committee
- To order online:
- Go to https://signalhillpac.hotlunches.net to register.
- On the home page, search for our school, create a new account, and enter the school access code which is currently SHE2020
- Add students by name and class
- Place your orders for the current session.
- All orders are due by Thursday of the week before the menu item is delivered. Order all at once for best efficiency. You can make changes online up to midnight the Thursday before.
- To order by paper:
- Contact [email protected] for an emailed order form or phone the office for a printed one.
Mental Health & Well-Being
VCH Information Update